Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Skin Diseases? Get rid naturally with Lifestyles

Is your skin itching. inflamed, irritated, breaking out, or something you don't understand?... Why not try the phenomenal Lifestyles products, especially INTRA... Many people, who have tried it, have experienced relief from their skin disease problems that bothered them for so long most especially when it keeps on coming back. I myself have experienced relief from my eczema  which had deprived me of wearing shoes as often as I wanted to. I simply wiped affected area on my skin with INTRA using a cotton after taking a bath and just before bedtime. And drinking the product as well helped me get rid of any kind of skin diseases naturally....
(Photo credit to the owner, a fellow Lifestyler)
Intra may be taken at anytime of the day. Drink Intra, share it, pass it on.... You may like this page for product testimonies and updates: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lifestyles-Intra-Nutria-and-Fibrelife/117095491959123 I can deliver Lifestyles Intra Nutria and Fibrelife products around Metro Manila and within nearby areas or thru courier those within my country (free delivery charge). Just PM or call/text 09158432474 Globe / 09322468833 Sun  and look for me (Vicente Ferrer)...
For those outside the Philippines who are interested to purchase online or apply as distributor, visit http://myintrasite.com/vicenteferrer
Email:  vicferrer61@yahoo.com   Mobile No.  +639158432474....


Skin Asthma, Psoriasis, Allergies, or any skin diseases?.... Pahiran lang po ng bulak na may INTRA (wipe the affected...
Posted by Lifestyles Intra Nutria and Fibrelife on Tuesday, 8 March 2016






No comments:

Post a Comment