Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brooks Running Shoes: Everyone's Dream Shoes

     Brooks Running Shoes Philippines is not just a shoe company. It showcases various apparel and gears related to sports. It’s not meant to be an ordinary shoe store because the products are of superior quality. This I discovered in my first encounter with Brooks Running Shoes Philippines when I joined its “Win Shoes at Brooks Store SM North Annex” promo.  The promotion required a participant to guess the correct number of Brook shoes hidden in their photo wall. First two participants to submit online the correct answer will win Brooks shoes. And to guess it, of course, one has to go to their store located at the 3rd level of SM Annex in SM CITY North EDSA. I got the opportunity to drop by the store when my wife and I went to watch a movie at SM Cinema, North EDSA.                 


                                                                                                      
     
     The first thing that attracts customers passing by the store is the "Running Lab." It is a technically advanced system with a footprint scanner that determines one’s foot type and stride and with a high-speed video gait analysis to recommend the right shoes for a customer. One can’t resist the temptation to stop and take a closer look at the equipment or simply go inside to better appreciate what the store has to offer. 

          

     
   Upon seeing the shoes displayed, I began dreaming to have a Brooks shoes for myself. Counting the many Brooks shoes at the photo wall for the promo, I was confident that I guessed it correctly: 119 shoes! Unfortunately, there were many participants who already submitted the correct answer. Good thing the promo was extended with a raffle for consolation prizes. Luckily, praise and thanks be to God, I won a consolation prize worth 1.5K:  a sports shirt and a power grip... And the Brooks shoes remains a dream! Someday, somehow, I believe I'll be able to own one. 

                                                                           
           

                
  
     The price is just right if one is looking for comfort and durability. True to its motto “Run Happy,” Brooks shoes is a perfect running shoes that makes a serious runner happy. For more information, visit their website at brooksrunning.com.ph or follow on twitter (@brooksrunning) and on facebook https://www.facebook.com/brooksrunningPH?fref=ts

The items (sports shirt and power grip) I won from the Brooks shoes promo
                                      
             
   




No comments:

Post a Comment