Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Frozen Shoulder, Gone with INTRA

Frozen shoulder (or adhesive capsulitis) is stiffness, pain, and limited range of movement in the shoulder. It may happen after an injury or overuse or from a disease such as diabetes or a stroke. The tissues around the joint stiffen, scar tissue forms, and shoulder movements become difficult and painful. - from WebMD

I had a FROZEN SHOULDER (on my left), back pain, and a mild chest pain for almost 2 years. I couldn't raise my left hand straight, had difficulty in even scratching my itchy back and during moments of donning a shirt. It was very painful whenever I go to bed lying with my left arm/shoulder; so it's either I sleep lying flat or just turn to my right side.

But thanks be to God, I met Lifestyles INTRA... and after only 3 days of drinking 3 jiggers 3X a day, all the pain were gone!... I was able to raise my left hand straight again...



Yes, INTRA is truly phenomenal. It can do many things to our body systems. It's a juice (food supplement) that boost especially our immune system, strengthen our muscular/skeletal system, and help our body heal itself. Our body is our own lethal doctor. INTRA provides our body with the balance it needs for a state of health and well being. It provides nutrients to build up our cells to make them strong in fighting all kinds of diseases.

INTRA is manufactured in Toronto Canada under the world's most stringent quality control, regulated by Health Canada and measured by GMP and HACCP standards. It is safe for all ages.

Try it for yourself... Have one at home today.

Note:  INTRA should not be taken simultaneously with softdrinks, coffee, or other diuretic drinks because it may not be absorbed by the body into the blood stream but will only be flushed out immediately during urination. So provide at least an hour gap either before or after any diuretic drinks when taking INTRA.

On recommended usage for other diseases, you may PM me at the website link found below:
https://facebook.com/Lifestyles-Intra-Nutria-and-Fibrelife-117095491959123

INTRA has 3 layers cover protection: hard plastic cap, aluminum seal, and plastic cover.

I deliver products personally within Metro Manila and nearby areas or thru courier those within my country. Free delivery charge only for non members within the Philippines You may call/text me at 09158432474 or Email: vicferrer61@yahoo.com

For those residing outside Philippines, you may visit http://myintrasite.com/vicenteferrer and choose your COUNTRY in Market/Language (click and scroll down the arrow) then follow the rest of the online instructions...  You may SHOP wellness products online and Lifestyles Office in your country will help process delivery of products right into your door... Likewise, Canada Office will facilitate delivery of products to those residing in USA...

Drink Intra. Share Intra. Pass it on....




No comments:

Post a Comment